My husband and I had a Honey Dijon Baked Salmon with a chopped garden salad. The recipe for the salmon is below:
Prep time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes
2 filets Atlantic Salmon
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 tablespoon reduced fat mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1/2 teaspoon honey (We used Agave syrup instead)
1/2 teaspoon dried dill
salt and pepper to taste
2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a foil lined baking sheet, lay out the salmon filets and season with some salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, mayonnaise, mustard, honey, and dill. This will be your topping for the fish.
- Slather a generous layer of the topping over the each filet.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Parmesan cheese on each filet.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with a garden salad on the side.
We used Ken's Lite Raspberry Walnut dressing on our salad.