Tequila Citrus Chicken Thighs
6 Bone-in chicken thighs
1/2 cup gold tequila
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup lime juice
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Pour the liquids into a large glass mixing bowl. Whisk in salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning.
- Marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roast chicken in a roasting pan for 40 minutes. Check at the 30 minute-mark to see if the chicken is already cooked.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.
I served the chicken over steamed and buttered haricot verts. I drizzled a little of the drippings over the chicken just prior to serving to give it that glaze.